3 Shower Organization Hacks and other tricks to organize your new bathroom
Organize your bathroom and reduce your morning stress level
Bathrooms can become cluttered and hard to clean because they tend to be heavily used by everyone. On the worst days, you might find yourself digging through sticky, over stuffed drawers for a hair tie, stepping on sprung bobby pins, and fruitlessly trying to find a full bottle of shampoo. Here are some ways to organize your shower and the rest of the bathroom to make mornings run smoothly for the whole family.
Shower Organization Hacks. . .
Streamline your morning routine with these clever organization tips that don’t create lots of clutter:
• Mount a coat hook opposite the shower spout. Hang your shower caddy there to keep it out of the way.
• Put a tension rod on the inner wall of your tub to hang multiple shower caddies. Great for big families.
• Get a mesh shower pocket organizer to hang on the inside of your shower curtain using the same hooks.
Drawer Organization DIYs…
- Limit your top drawers to products you use several times a week, if not daily. (Stash special-occasion cosmetics in an out-of-the-way bag.)
- Drawer dividers further simplify the morning makeup search.
- Store items like cottonballs, facial pads, and qtips in clear glass or plastic containers with lids to keep them clean and organized.
- Use a magnetic paperclip holder to house your bobby pins and snap barrettes, so they don’t get lost in drawers.
- Use a ring clip to corral hair bands, you can even divide those by size for easy selection.
- The biggest barrier to a clean and enjoyable bathroom is dust catching clutter, so set aside time to purge seasonally.
- Responsibly dispose of expired medications when you spring clean
- Throw away failed products, you know the ones that didn’t deliver on promises or just ended up not working out for your skin type, or hair profile.
- Go through the bathroom yearly and get rid of items that you don’t use, don’t bring you joy, or no longer perform their function.
Ready to upgrade to a bigger bathroom? Maybe find a space with more bathrooms? Check out homes for sale in Colorado Springs:
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.