Did you shrink your favorite ugly sweater?
Here’s 5 steps to Un-Shrink Clothing. . .
Don’t toss that beloved sweater yet, even though it shrank in the dryer. Try this un-shrinking trick first!
- Soak garment in lukewarm water with about a capful of baby shampoo.
- Squeeze out – but do not wring or rinse.
- Remove excess moisture by rolling tightly in a clean towel.
- Reshape garment on another clean towel, stretching gently to its original size.
- Leave to air dry. The shampoo used shouldn’t be enough to need re-washing immediately.
When you do wash that item again remember to keep it out of the dryer!