Waiting? Use Your Time Wisely!
Here’s How to Use Your Time Wisely for Less Stress
According to an article in Time magazine, you spend nearly 13 hours on hold with customer service during the year! But if you prepare ahead for the time you know you’ll be stuck in line, or waiting- that time doesn’t have to be wasted.
- Read a book or long-form articles you’ve saved on your phone with an app like Pocket or Feedly
- Update your lists with your waiting time. Scribble down what you need at the grocery store, organize the weekend’s plans, or make a packing list for an upcoming trip.
- Pay online bills, except do it safely. You’ve got to do it eventually anyway, right?
- Respond to emails or write thank you notes.
- Let your mind wander. Just keep a pen and paper handy so you can make note of great ideas.
- Strike up a conversation and get to know your neighbors.
- Conduct online product research for something you’re planning to buy.